General Policy and Information
- Betdivers.com does not aim for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal activities.
- The content in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only and it cannot be considered as a legal advice of any kind.
- Betdivers.com is an independent gambling directory and information service which provides the most comprehensive experience and gambling expertise.
- Betdivers.com takes no legal responsibility for errors in these materials.
- Betdivers.com users are responsible for determining whether it is legal for them to play any particular game or place any particular wager.
- Betdivers.com does not guarantee the accuracy of any item within these materials.
- Betdivers.com will not be responsible for any damage, which may result from the use of these materials.
- The information on this server is subject to modification without any notice and does not represent an obligation on the part of Betdivers.com in the future.
- All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
- Betdivers.com users may not: copy, transmit or adjust information of this site in any way.
- Note that any product, process, or technology in this document may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Betdivers.com and may not be licensed hereunder.
- Betdivers.com tries to provide complete, accurate, and current information.
- If you should observe any imperfect or incorrect information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Betdivers.com reserves the right to deny any requests for a content removal at its sole discretion unless the content could be considered as false, vulgar, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, threatening, discriminatory, invasive of a person’s privacy or in any other way in violation of any International law.
Responsible Gambling and Crime Prevention
Strict checks must be in place at licensed UK casino sites following set procedures to identify and protect problem gamblers, minors and to prevent money laundering. Further, all UK online casinos must offer players accessible deposit limits and self-exclusion options.
Complaints and License Enforcement:
Every online gambling site in the UK is required by law to provide access to an independent body called an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) service. These agencies are approved by the UK Gambling Commission to deal with a customer complaint if the customer is not happy with the online casino’s own customer service.
If any of the strict standards of the UKGC are not met by online casinos, they have no hesitation in placing sanctions, fines and in some cases, revoking or suspending a casino’s license.
We only include casino sites in our list which have an active UKGC license and provide links to that license so you can check it is valid. Never play at an online casino site that does not have a verifiable license in the UK.
- UK Gambling Commission
- National Casino Forum
- Gaming Regulators European Forum
- HM Government of Gibraltar – Remote Gambling
- Isle Of Man Government – Gambling and E-Gaming
- The Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS)
- The Betting and Gaming Council
- International Association of Gaming Regulators
- The Alderney Gambling Control Commission
- Gamblers Anonymous
- eCOGRA (eCommerce Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance)